The grachukk are a brutal race. They are large, broad shouldered, and mighty, upturned fangs protruding in frightening fashion. Save for the rare albino, their green skin varies in tone, often depending on where they roam. Many of the grachukk have a pale green hue to their skin, whereas others have skin like the leathery back of a dried frog. Hair is most rare among them; their adornments instead consist mostly of scarification and body piercing used to boast of their tribe’s dominance or a memorable kill.
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Modifiers: Grachukk are powerful and resilient, but not so bright. They gain +2 Str and Con, but suffer -2 Int.
- Size: Grachukk are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Grachukk have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Grachukk have darkvision 60 feet.
- Hatred: Grachukk select one hated foe: dwarves, elves, esufey, humans, or ores. Grachukkgain a +2 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks against creatures of the selected type.
- Grachukk Intimidation: Grachukk receive a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate checks. This bonus increases to +4 against nongrachukk ores.
- Heightened Senses: Grachukk gain scent and a +2 bonus on Perception checks.
- Ferocity: Once per day, when a grachukkis brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for 1 more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
- Weapon Familiarity: Grachukk are proficient with greataxes and falchions, and they treat any weapon with the word “ore” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Grachukk begin play speaking Common and Ore. Grachukk with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following bonus languages: Abyssal, Draconic, Giant, Gnoll, and Goblin.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Niobe © 2019, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Sebastian A. Jones, Darrell May, Joshua Cozine, and Luis Loza.