- Lists of Traps from 3rd Party Publishers
- Traps that Drop, Throw, Shoot, or Roll Things at Targets
- Traps that Cast Spells at Targets or on Areas
- Traps that Drop Targets or that affect (or that come from) the Floor
- Traps Usually Found Outdoors
- Traps that Capture, Restrain, or Contain Targets
- Traps on Bridges or Walkways
- Traps on (or that come from) Doors
- Traps Involving Water
- Traps on (or that come from) Chests or other Objects
- Traps that Summon Things or Add Unexpected Creatures
- Traps on (or that come from) Walls
- Sorted Alphabetically
- Sorted by CR
Traps are a common danger in dungeon environments. From gouts of white-hot flame to hails of poisoned darts, traps can serve to protect valuable treasure or stop intruders from proceeding. The traps linked to from this page were created by various 3rd Party Publishers.
Below you will find a wide assortment of traps sorted various ways. In the first section the traps are clustered into groups based on how they behave or where they occur. Below that list is a list sorted both alphabetically and by CR.