You tap into the potential of your armor’s special material.
Benefit(s): When wearing armor made of one of the materials listed below, you can use the listed ability twice per day (unless otherwise stated).
- Adamantine: As an immediate action after being struck by an attack, you convert half the lethal damage of the attack into nonlethal damage.
- Angelskin: As a swift action, you shine with bright light as daylight for 1 round.
- Darkleaf Cloth: As a swift action, you gain the woodland stride druid class feature for 1 minute.
- Dragonhide: As an immediate action when you take energy damage of the same type to which the dragonhide armor is immune, you reduce the damage taken by 10 hit points.
- Elysian Bronze: As an immediate action after being struck by an attack from a magical beast or monstrous humanoid, you convert half the lethal damage of the attack into nonlethal damage.
- Fire-Forged Steel or Frost-Forged Steel: As a swift action, any unarmed strikes, shield bashes, or attacks with a spiked gauntlet or armor spikes you make are treated as having the flaming special ability (for fire-forged steel) or the frost special ability (for frost-forged steel) for 1 minute.
- Horacalcum: Once per day as a swift action, you can grant yourself the benefits of haste for 1 round.
- Living Steel: As an immediate action after being struck by an attack with a metal weapon, you can use the living steel’s ability to damage metal weapons, as if the attacker had rolled a natural 1 on the attack.
- Mithral: As an immediate action, you gain spell resistance against transmutation spells equal to 5 + the armor’s enhancement bonus + your character level for 1 round.
- Noqual: The armor’s resistance bonus on saves increases to +4 for 1 round.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Armor Master’s Handbook © 2016, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Alexander Augunas, Robert Brookes, Anthony Li, Luis Loza, and David Schwartz.