- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Constitution: Aquatic elves are nimble, both in body and mind, but their form is frail.
- Amphibious: Aquatic elves
- Speed: Aquatic elves have a swim speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Aquatic elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light (see low-light vision).
- Elven Immunities: Aquatic elves are immune to magic sleep effects and get a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Elven Magic: Aquatic elves receive a +2 racial bonus on caster level checks made to overcome spell resistance. In addition, aquatic elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Spellcraft skill checks made to identify the properties of magic items.
- Keen Senses: Aquatic elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception skill checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Aquatic elves are proficient with rapiers, short swords, tridents, and any weapon with the world elven in it’s name.
- Languages: Elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Elves with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Celestial, Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan. ???
inner sea world guide
Section 15: Copyright Notice
Section 15 here.