Grand Marshal CR 8
Str 10, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8
Base Atk +9; CMB +9; CMD 25
Feats Deadly Aim, Gunsmithing, Iron Will, Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Rapid Reload (double-barreled pistol), Weapon Focus (double-barreled pistol)
Skills Acrobatics +15, Craft (alchemy) +5, Diplomacy +6, Intimidate +11, Knowledge (local) +12, Perception +15, Sense Motive +11, Survival +13
Languages Common, +1 additional
SQ danger sense, deeds (deadeye, gunslinger initiative, gunslinger’s dodge, pistol–whip, quick clear, starting shot, targeting, utility shot), eye for detail, gunmarshal, gunsmith, labyrinthine cunning, legal judgment 2/day
Combat Gear oils of silence (3), potion of cat’s grace, potions of cure moderate wounds (2), bullets (20), flare alchemical cartridges (10), paper alchemical cartridges (bullet) (50); Other Gear mwk chain shirt, +1 double-barreled pistol, handaxe, mwk musket, cloak of resistance +1, ring of protection +1, black powder horn with 20 doses of black powder, gunsmith’s kit, mwk manacles, grand marshal’s badge (worth 5 gp), 201 gp
The grand marshal adds his Intelligence bonus as well as his Wisdom bonus on Perception and Sense Motive checks. Additionally, he gains a bonus equal to 1/2 his grand marshal level on Perception checks opposed by another creature’s Disguise or Sleight of Hand checks.
The grand marshal adds 1/2 his grand marshal level to his gunslinger level for the purpose of gaining deeds. Within his homeland, the grand marshal gains a bonus on all Charisma-based skill checks equal to 1/2 his grand marshal level if he openly displays his grand marshal’s badge.
The grand marshal never becomes lost in urban terrain, and he never takes penalties to movement for poor visibility in urban terrain, even while temporarily blinded. A grand marshal can open or close doors as a swift action instead of a move action.
The grand marshal has access to the following judgments.
- Bulletproof: The grand marshal gains DR 2/— against ranged attacks. The grand marshal must be wearing armor or using a shield to use this judgment.
- Destruction: The grand marshal gains a +1 competence bonus on attack rolls with firearms or light blades. This bonus is doubled on critical hit confirmation rolls.
- Evasive: The grand marshal gains the evasion and uncanny dodge abilities as a 4th-level rogue.
- Justice: The grand marshal gains a +2 bonus on damage rolls with firearms or light blades.
- Lucky Dodge: The grand marshal gains a +1 dodge bonus to Armor Class. This bonus is doubled against attack rolls made to confirm critical hits against him.
- Quick Recovery: The grand marshal recovers quickly from injury, gaining fast healing 1.
- Sharpshooter: The grand marshal ignores 4 points of any AC bonus granted by cover. This does not allow the grand marshal to ignore total cover.
- Sure Shot: The grand marshal reduces his miss chance with firearms due to concealment, blink, blur, or similar effects by 10%. He must still target the correct square to hit a creature with concealment. This judgment can’t decrease his miss chance to lower than 0%.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea NPC Codex © 2013, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: John Compton, Paris Crenshaw, Adam Daigle, Josh Foster, Rob McCreary, Mark Moreland, and Russ Taylor.