- Martial Abilities for Other Classes
- Martial Class Templates
Martial maneuvers are not something just anyone can easily do. It is a form of combat requiring extensive training to learn effectively, found by the new classes presented here. These new classes use different disciplines of martial maneuvers to perform their roles and engage their enemies, and some blend magical potential with swordplay and use martial skill as an enhancement or mnemonic for their supernatural prowess.
- Harbinger: The harbinger is a mobile combatant that specializes in inflicting curses and manipulating their foes on the battlefield through use of maneuvers. They are specialists in channeling negative emotions as well as focusing on a singular discipline above and beyond the norm of other initiators.
- Mystic: The mystic is a warrior filled with barely controlled arcane power. Through the use of unique glyphs and powerful animus, they channel this potent arcane energy to aid their allies both on and off the battlefield.
- Stalker: A combination of combatant and stealthy scout, the stalker uses maneuvers that focus on close-quarters combat or thrown weapons, as well as those that channel supernatural energies.
- Warder: The protector and strategist, the warder most often uses maneuvers that rely on shields and protecting others.
- Warlord: Often fond of big, sweeping attacks, the warlord is a combat leader skilled at landing devastating strikes.
- Zealot: The zealot is a leader and motivator on the battlefield. By binding their allies into a single collective, they can share the might of conviction and zeal to lead their allies to victory and ensure that they do not fall against even the toughest of foes.
Section 15: Copyright Notice
Path of War, © 2014, Dreamscarred Press.
Path of War – Expanded, © 2016, Dreamscarred Press.