Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target one creature/level, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
Duration 1 round/level
Saving Throw Will negates (harmless); Spell Resistance yes
You amplify the mythic power of the target creatures, bolstering them with healing energy each time they draw upon their mythic abilities. When a creature affected by this spell expends uses of mythic power for any ability, it immediately heals 2d8 points of damage + 1 point per caster level (maximum +25).
In addition, the creature benefits from one of the following additional effects.
- Remove any one of the following conditions: dazzled, fatigued, shaken, sickened, or staggered.
- Reduce the dazed or stunned condition to staggered.
- Reduce the exhausted condition to fatigued.
- Reduce the frightened condition to shaken, or the panicked condition to frightened.
- Reduce the nauseated condition to sickened.
A target can benefit from the effects of sustaining legend only once per round, even if the target expends multiple uses of mythic power during that time.
Pathfinder Player Companion: Mythic Origins © 2013, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Dennis Baker, Philip Minchin, and Russ Taylor.