Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Modifiers: Sin-galemren characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at character creation to represent their varied nature.
- Size: Sin-galemren are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Sin-galemren have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Sin-galemren can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Adaptability: Sin-galemren receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Elf Blood: Sin-galemren count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Elven Immunities: Sin-galemren are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
- Hunted: Sin-galemren receive a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Intimidate checks.
- Keen Senses: Sin-galemren receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Weapon Familiarity: Sin-galemren are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows), longswords, rapiers, and shortbows (including composite shortbows), and they treat any weapon with the word “elven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Languages: Sin-galemren begin play speaking Common and Elven. Sin-galemren with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Niobe © 2019, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Sebastian A. Jones, Darrell May, Joshua Cozine, and Luis Loza.