Aura faint, school based on cloak type; CL 1st; Slot shoulders; Price 2,500 gp; Weight 1 lb.
This cloak comes in eight varieties—one for each school of magic. The cloak grants its wearer the ability to use a certain number of spells on command (caster level 1st) based on its school of magic. It also grants the wearer the ability to use prestidigitation on command and at will.
- Abjuration: at will—resistance; 1/day—endure elements, shield
- Conjuration: at will—acid splash; 1/day—mage armor, unseen servant
- Divination: at will—detect magic; 1/day—detect secret doors, true strike
- Enchantment: at will—daze; 1/day—charm person, sleep
- Evocation: at will—light; 1/day—floating disk, magic missile
- Illusion: at will—ghost sound; 1/day—color spray, silent image
- Necromancy: at will—touch of fatigue; 1/day—cause fear, ray of enfeeblement
- Transmutation: at will—mage hand; 1/day—enlarge person, expeditious retreat
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Equipment (OGL) © 2012, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, Benjamin Bruck, Ross Byers, Brian J. Cortijo, Ryan Costello, Mike Ferguson, Matt Goetz, Jim Groves, Tracy Hurley, Matt James, Jonathan H. Keith, Michael Kenway, Hal MacLean, Jason Nelson, Tork Shaw, Owen KC Stephens, Russ Taylor, and numerous RPG Superstar contributors