Slot Armor Aura overwhelming necromancy; CL 22nd; Weight 80 lbs.
This armor looks like a more massive and dangerous suit of demon armor. It is a suit of +5 heavy fortification full plate that allows its wearer to make claw attacks that deal 2d10 points of damage, and strike as +3 weapons that are treated as chaotic and evil for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction. Additionally, those struck by the claws must succeed at a DC 20 Fortitude save or be affected as per the spell contagion. The armor’s claws are built into the armor so these weapons cannot be disarmed. While wearing the armor, the wearer benefits from the following demonic traits.
- The wearer gains darkvision 60 ft. If it already has darkvision, the range of its darkvision is increased by 60 ft.
- The wearer does not need to breathe or eat.
- The wearer is immune to electricity and poison.
- The wearer gains resistance to acid 10, cold 10 and fire 10.
- The wearer gains telepathy and speaks Abyssal, Celestial, and Draconic.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Equipment (OGL) © 2012, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors: Dennis Baker, Jesse Benner, Benjamin Bruck, Ross Byers, Brian J. Cortijo, Ryan Costello, Mike Ferguson, Matt Goetz, Jim Groves, Tracy Hurley, Matt James, Jonathan H. Keith, Michael Kenway, Hal MacLean, Jason Nelson, Tork Shaw, Owen KC Stephens, Russ Taylor, and numerous RPG Superstar contributors