Your alternate identity exists as a nearly inhuman avatar of a mood or cause.
Prerequisite(s): Disguise 1 rank or dual identity class feature.
Benefit(s): Your masked persona represents a particular concept, granting you a benefit while in your masked persona or vigilante identity. Each time you gain a new character level, you can choose to embody a different symbol, forgoing your previous bonus and gaining a new one.
- Faith: +2 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks against creatures of your faith; +2 circumstance bonus on Intimidate checks against enemies of your faith.
- Fear: +3 circumstance bonus on Intimidate checks.
- Hope: +3 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks.
- Leadership: +2 bonus to your Leadership score.
- Mystery: +2 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks to conceal your true identity; +2 circumstance bonus on Stealth checks to enter or escape unseen.
- The People: +2 circumstance bonus on checks to influence crowds.
- Trust: +2 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks to lie and Diplomacy checks to make requests.