As you grow, so too does your mentor’s influence.
Prerequisite(s): Planar Mentor, character level 7th.
Benefit(s): You can benefit from your Planar Mentor feat one additional time per day. While your mentor’s boon is active, weapons and natural weapons you wield overcome damage reduction as though they were weapons of that alignment (e.g., as good weapons for earning good approval). For neutral approval, your weapons and natural weapons overcome damage reduction as cold iron and silver weapons.
Once you cast the spell-like ability, your mentor’s boon ends immediately.
- Chaotic: Chaos hammer, magic circle against law, summon monster IV (chaotic outsiders only).
- Evil: Magic circle against good, summon monster IV (evil outsiders only), unholy blight.
- Good: Holy smite, magic circle against evil, summon monster IV (good outsiders only).
- Lawful: Magic circle against chaos, order’s wrath, summon monster IV (lawful outsiders only).
- Neutral: Bestow curse, prayer, summon monster IV (outsiders without alignment subtypes only).
Pathfinder Player Companion: Plane-Hopper’s Handbook © 2018, Paizo Inc.; Authors: James Case, John Compton, Leo Glass, Avi Kool, Adrian Ng, Lacy Pellazar, Daniel Reed, Mikhail Rekun, Amber E. Scott, Tork Shaw, and Linda Zayas-Palmer.