The countenanced carbuncle inhabiting your body can act independently.
Prerequisite: Countenanced Carbuncle.
Benefit: You reduce the penalties for fighting with two weapons (including fighting with double weapons or when throwing weapons from each hand) by 2, to a minimum penalty of –1. This benefit stacks with the Two-Weapon Fighting feat. When you are asleep, paralyzed, stunned, or unconscious, your countenanced carbuncle can still use your hand to act on your behalf in a limited fashion. The carbuncle uses your statistics when performing any action in this manner. It can’t take attacks of opportunity, but can draw attacks of opportunity from actions it takes. The carbuncle can perform the following actions each turn on your initiative count.
- The carbuncle can retrieve or pick up an item or weapon as a standard action.
- The carbuncle can attempt any of the following skill checks at a –4 penalty: Disable Device, Escape Artist, Heal, Sleight of Hand, or Use Magic Device.
- The carbuncle can knock you prone as a free action, and drag you while you’re prone at a speed of 5 feet as a full-round action.
- The carbuncle can perform any other action appropriate for a hand and an arm, such as pouring a held potion into your mouth or awakening you from a sleep spell.
- The carbuncle can make a single melee or ranged attack with a light or one-handed weapon as a full-round action.
Special: If you have this feat and the hand that hosts your countenanced carbuncle is severed from your body, the hand crawls back toward your body at a rate of 5 feet per round. Upon reaching your body it seamlessly reattaches itself.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: The World of Vampire Hunter D © 2016, Paizo Inc.; Author: F. Wesley Schneider.