You are able to perform a special dance while within a shadowy area which creates your choice of one of several different supernatural effects.
Benefit: While you are located in an dimly lit (or darker) area, as a standard action, you are able to begin dancing to initiate any one of several different magical effects. This effect lasts as long as you continue to dance and remain within a dimly lit area, and you can maintain it each round as a free action. You can use this ability a total number of rounds per day equal to twice your shadowdancer level.
You may choose from the following effects:
- gain 5% concealment per level of shadowdancer you possess
- cause a single target chosen when the ability is initiated to become confused (as confusion) unless it makes a successful Will save (which it may remake each round in order to break the effect)
- gain a 5 foot enhancement bonus to your speed for each level of shadowdancer you possess
- double the range of your darkvision; create a mirror image of yourself (as with the mirror image spell)
- gain a +1 bonus to Stealth checks for each level of shadowdancer you possess.
Undefeatable: The Collected Feats Sourcebook, Copyright 2009 – 2010, Louis Porter Jr. Design, Inc. Undefeated, Copyright 2011, Louis Porter Jr. Design, Inc.