You metamorphose into a moth-like entobian.
Benefit: You gain the following racial traits:
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, -2 Constitution: Eulites are eerily strong and uncharacteristically wise, but have relatively fragile frames.
- Darkvision: Eulites can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Innate Resistance: Eulites have electricity resistance 5.
- Spell-Like Ability: Eulites can use shocking grasp once per day as a spell-like ability. The caster level for this ability is equal to the eulite’s character level.
- Flying: A eulite can use its moth-like wings to fly for a number of minutes per day equal to its character level, with a speed of 30 feet and good maneuverability. This duration does not need to be consecutive, but it must be used in 1 minute increments. Fly becomes a class skill for a eulite.
Remarkable Races: Compendium of Unusual PC Races, Pathway to Adventure Edition. Copyright 2009, Alluria Publishing; Author: J. Matthew Kubisz