The following is based on the Prestige Paladin from d20srd.org. The conversion is not complete and differs significantly from the core Paladin in several ways. This message will be removed when the conversion is complete.
After training in the arts of combat and the mysteries of the
divine, a paladin is anointed as a holy warrior dedicated to
the protection of law and goodness. Paladins are exceptionally rare due to their strict code and requirements of the highest moral virtues.
Role: Paladins serve as beacons of good and justice for their allies within the chaos of battle. While deadly opponents of evil, they can also empower goodly souls to aid in their crusades. Their faith and martial skills make them well suited to defending others and blessing the fallen with the strength to continue fighting.
Hit Die d10.
To qualify to become a prestige paladin, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:
- Base Attack Bonus +3
- Alignment Lawful good.
- Skills Knowledge (religion) 2 ranks, Knowledge (nobility and royalty) 2 ranks, Ride 4 ranks.
- Spellcasting Ability to cast protection from evil as a divine spell.
- two levels of fighter plus two levels of cleric for a balanced prestige paladin.
- three levels of fighter and one level of cleric for a more martial oriented prestige paladin.
- three levels of cleric and one level of fighter for a more spellcasting oriented prestige paladin.
The paladin's class skills are Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int).
Skill Ranks per Level: 2 + Int modifier.