Beyond armor and weapons, a character can carry a whole variety of gear, from rations (to sustain him on long travels), to rope (which is useful in countless circumstances).
- Adventuring Gear: This page includes all sorts of hunting, camping, fishing, and survival gear as well as light sources like torches and lanterns.
- Alchemical Creations This page includes all sorts of items which require a Craft (alchemy) check to create.
- Animals & Animal Gear This page includes all manner of live animals used as pets, mounts or attack animals.
- Books, Paper, & Writing Supplies This page includes all sorts of inks, quills, books, papers, parchments and various items related to writing.
- Clothing & Containers This page includes all sorts of articles of clothing as well as bags, boxes and other containers (including magic containers).
- Furniture, Trade Goods & Vehicles This page includes items to decorate a keep with including statues, tapestries, tables, chairs, and other similar items.
- Hirelings, Servants & Services This page includes all types of hirelings, servants and services like spellcasting or messenger service.
- Locks, Keys, Tools & Kits This page includes all sorts of items used to bind prisoners, or to open locks (like keys) as well as all sorts of miscelleneous tools and tool kits.
- Religious Items, Toys & Games This page includes all sorts of things like channel foci, altars, clerical items, as well as entertainment items like decks of cards, puzzles, and other games.