Runewarped creatures subjected to prolonged direct exposure to a runewell or sin magic gain additional powers related to a specific sin, seeking out magic and spellcasters associated with that sin.
Sinwarped creatures are runewarped creatures with the advanced creature simple template, magic-scent with a range of 120 feet, and spell-like abilities determined by the creature’s affinity to a particular school of sin magic:
- envy (resist energy and shield)
- gluttony (chill touch and false life)
- greed (barkskin and expeditious retreat)
- lust (hold person and hypnotism)
- pride (blur and color spray)
- sloth (cure moderate wounds and grease), or
- wrath (burning hands and darkness).
Each spell-like ability is usable once per day. When a target loses a prepared spell, spell slot, or spell-like ability that is at least 3rd level to a sinwarped creature’s consume magic ability, the sinwarped creature regains all of these spell-like abilities it has used.
Pathfinder Adventure Path #133: Secrets of Roderic’s Cove © 2018, Paizo Inc.; Authors: Adam Daigle, with James Jacobs, Mikko Kallio, Luis Loza, Jacob W. Michaels, and Conor J. Owens.