This blue-haired, blue-skinned man moves with a liquid grace. His ears are fin-like, and his hands and feet are webbed.
Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +4)
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
Str 11, Dex 14, Con 8, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 12
Skills Diplomacy +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Swim +4; Racial Modifiers +8 Swim
Languages Aquan, Common
SQ water affinity
Undine sorcerers with the Elemental (water) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Undine clerics with the Water domain cast their Water domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
Undines are defined by class levels—they do not possess racial Hit Dice. Undines have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, –2 Strength: Undines are both perceptive and agile, but tend to adapt rather than match force with force.
- Speed: Undines have a swim speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Undines can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Hydraulic push 1/day. (Caster level equals the undine’s total Hit Dice.)
- Energy Resistance: Undines have cold resistance 5.
- Water Affinity: Undine sorcerers with the Elemental (water) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities. Undine clerics with the Water domain cast their Water domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Languages: Undines begin play speaking Common and Aquan. Undines with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following bonus languages: Auran, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Ignan, and Terran.
Environment any land
Organization solitary, pair, or gang (3–5)
Treasure NPC gear (scale mail, trident, other treasure)
Undines are humans whose ancestry includes elemental beings of water, such as marids. This connection with the Plane of Water is most noticeably manifested in their coloration, which tends to mimic that of lakes or oceans—all undines have limpid, blue eyes, and their skin and hair can range from pale blue-white to the deep blue or green of the sea.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Bestiary 2, © 2010, Paizo Publishing, LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Jason Bulmahn, Adam Daigle, Graeme Davis, Crystal Frasier, Joshua J. Frost, Tim Hitchcock, Brandon Hodge, James Jacobs, Steve Kenson, Hal MacLean, Martin Mason, Rob McCreary, Erik Mona, Jason Nelson, Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, F. Wesley Schneider, Owen K.C. Stephens, James L. Sutter, Russ Taylor, and Greg A. Vaughan, based on material by Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, and Skip Williams.