Fetchling rogue 1
N Medium outsider (native)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +3
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 10 (1d8+2)
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will –1
Defensive Abilities shadow blending; Resist cold 5, electricity 5
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +3 (1d4+1/19–20)
Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +3)
1/day—disguise self (humanoid only)
Str 13, Dex 17, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 8, Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 14
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Appraise +3, Bluff +6, Diplomacy +6, Knowledge (local) +3, Knowledge (planes) +2, Perception +3, Sense Motive +3, Stealth +7; Racial Modifiers +2 Knowledge (planes), +2 Stealth
SQ trapfinding +1
Shadow Blending (Su)
Attacks against a fetchling in dim light have a 50% miss chance instead of the normal 20% miss chance. This ability does not grant total concealment; it just increases the miss chance.
Fetchlings are defined by their class levels—they do not possess racial HD. They have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Wisdom: Fetchlings are quick and forceful, but often strange and easily distracted by errant thoughts.
- Darkvision: Fetchlings see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Fetchlings can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Skilled: Fetchlings have a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (planes) and Stealth checks.
- Shadow Blending: Attacks against a fetchling in dim light have a 50% miss chance instead of the normal 20% miss chance. This ability does not grant total concealment; it just increases the miss chance.
- Shadowy Resistance: Fetchlings have cold resistance 5 and electricity resistance 5.
- Spell-Like Abilities (Sp): A fetchling can use disguise self once per day as a spell-like ability. It can assume the form of any humanoid creature using this spell-like ability. When a fetchling reaches 9th level in any combination of classes, it gains shadow walk (self only) as a spell-like ability usable once per day, and at 13th level, it gains plane shift (self only, to the Plane of Shadow or the Material Plane only) usable once per day. A fetchling’s caster level is equal to its total Hit Dice.
- Languages Fetchlings begin play speaking Common. A fetchling with a high Intelligence score can choose any of the following languages: Aklo, Aquan, Auran,
Draconic, D’ziriak (understanding only, cannot speak), Ignan, Terran,
and any regional human tongue.