A roaring cyclone at least twice as tall as a human bears down on you, spinning dirt and earth into the air as it moves.
Wind Walker CR 5
Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Melee wind blast +10 (2d6+6)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th)
Constant—detect thoughts (100 ft.)
A wind walker attacks by using the surrounding air to pummel its foes.
Str 18, Dex 19, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 11
Base Atk +7; CMB +12; CMD 26
Feats Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Toughness
Skills Bluff +6, Diplomacy +10, Fly +20, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (planes) +11, Perception +11, Sense Motive +8, Stealth +10
Languages Auran, Common; telepathy 100 ft.
For every wind walker present within 100 feet, the range of this spell-like ability increases by 100 feet.
A wind walker is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows spell resistance (except those that summon or call it). In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature as noted below.
- A control weather spell instantly slays a wind walker if it fails a Fortitude save against the spell.
- A haste spell deals 1d6 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 5d6) to a wind walker. A Fortitude save halves the damage. In addition, a haste spell increases the damage the wind walker deals with its wind blast attack by +1d6 for one round.
- An ice storm spell deals no damage to a wind walker, but is affected as if by a fear spell if it fails a Will saving throw against ice storm.
- A slow spell deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 10d6) to a wind walker. A Will save halves the damage.
- A summoned or called wind walker is affected normally by magical barriers that restrict or inhibit called or summoned creatures (such as antimagic field).
A wind walker attacks using the air surrounding it, transforming it into a forceful blast that deals 2d6+6 points of damage to all creatures within reach. The wind walker makes a single attack roll at its full attack bonus against each opponent within reach as a standard action.
Wind walkers are creatures from the Plane of Air. They are often summoned to the material plane by clerics or wizards who employ them as guards. On occasion, a wind walker is encountered in the service of a cloud giant, djinn, efreet, storm giant, or other such creature.
A wind walker’s natural form is that of a roaring and whistling column of wind about 12 feet tall. No discernable features can be seen in the wind walker.