The enormous abomination before you is humanoid in only the loosest sense of the word. It appears as a conglomeration of various creatures, stuck on a broad-shouldered, powerful frame. Its eyes are wild and angry as the abomination glares balefully at the world around.
CN Large outsider ( chaotic, extraplanar)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +15
AC 23, touch 12, flat-footed 20 (+3 Dex, +11 natural, –1 size)
hp 105 (10d10+50); fast healing 5
Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +7
DR 10/lawful; Immune one energy type (random; see Table: Energy Immunity); Resist all other energy types 5
Speed 30 ft.
Melee bite +15 (2d8+6/19-20 plus pandemoniac corruption), 2 secondary attacks +13 (1d6+3 plus pandemoniac corruption)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Special Attacks pandemoniac corruption, summon ei’risai
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th)
At will—blindness/deafness (DC 14), detect law, detect magic, fireball (DC 15; special note: the element created by this spell may not be fire; the ball is actually composed of the form of energy to which the specific ei’risai is immune), identify, magic circle against law, polymorph (self only), true seeing
3/day—animate objects, dispel law (DC 17), teleport
1/day—prismatic spray (DC 19)
Tactics The master ei’risai have spawned untold numbers of young, and likely lived for hundreds of years. They have learned the value of subtlety, and often prefer tricking others into spreading chaos to doing so themselves. They often develop a fascination with magic, as they understand how effective a tool it can be for causing destruction and influencing others.
Str 23, Dex 16, Con 21, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 14
Base Atk +10; CMB +17; CMD 30
Feats Combat Reflexes, Improved Critical (bite), Iron Will, Multiattack, Power Attack
Skills Acrobatics +16, Climb +19, Escape Artist +16, Knowledge (arcana) +12, Knowledge (the planes) +15, Perception +15, Spellcraft +15, Stealth +12
Languages Ei’risai, Common
The Pandemoniac corruption of a master ei’risai can be resisted with a DC 22 Fortitude save. The save DC is Constitution-based and includes a +2 racial bonus.
Twice per day a master ei’risai can attempt to summon 1–2 lesser ei’risai or 1 medial ei’risai with a 60% chance of success, or 1 greater ei’risai with a 40% chance of success.This ability is the equivalent of a 5th-level spell.
planes of chaos
Organization solitary, pair, cluster (3–5), mob (6–10)
The master ei’risai have spawned untold numbers of young, and likely lived for hundreds of years. They have learned the value of subtlety, and often prefer tricking others into spreading chaos to doing so themselves. They often develop a fascination with magic, as they understand how effective a tool it can be for causing destruction and influencing others.