Strix warrior 1
N Medium humanoid (strix)
Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +0 (+2 at night)
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)
hp 5 (1d10)
Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +0; +2 vs. illusions
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft. (average)
Melee spear +2 (1d8+1/×3)
Special Attacks hatred
Str 12, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Improved Initiative
Skills Fly +6; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception and +2 Stealth in dim light or darkness
Languages Common, Strix
Strix receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the human subtype due to special training against these hated foes.
Strix gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Stealth checks at night.
Strix are defined by their class levels—they do not possess racial Hit Dice. All strix have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Charisma: Strix are swift and elusive, but tend to be stubborn and swift to anger.
- Flight: Strix have a fly speed of 60 feet (average).
- Low-Light Vision: Strix can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Darkvision: Strix can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Hatred: Strix receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the human subtype due to special training against these hated foes.
- Nocturnal: Strix gain a +2 racial bonus on Perception and Stealth checks in dim light or darkness.
- Suspicious: Strix receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusion spells or effects.
- Languages: Strix begin play speaking Strix. Those with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following bonus languages: Auran, Azlanti, Common, Draconic, Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Infernal