NE Small humanoid (goblinoid)
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5
Aura spatio-temporal reversal (20 ft., Will DC 11)
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, +1 size)
hp 5 (1d8+1)
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will -1
Defensive Abilities damage reversal
Speed 30 ft.
Melee morningstar +1 (1d6)
Ranged javelin +2 (1d4)
Str 11, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB -1; CMD 10
Skills Perception +5, Ride +5, Sense Motive +1, Stealth +9; Racial Modifiers +4 Stealth
Gear studded leather armor, morningstar, 3 javelins
Damage Reversal (Ex)
When struck by any attack that would normally damage the nilbog, it actually gains hit points equal to the damage the attack would have otherwise dealt. A nilbog gains any extra hit points above its normal total as temporary hit points, though it can never have more than twice its normal hit points. (Excess hit points are simply lost.). The nilbog can only be damaged through the use of curative magic and effects (cure light wounds and healing potions, for instance). Curative magic deals damage equal to the amount it would normally heal.
Spatio-Temporal Reversal (Ex)
A nilbog constantly emanates an aura of confusion in a 20-foot-radius. A creature in the area must succeed on a DC 11 Will save or be affected as if by a confusion spell (caster level 4th). The save DC is Constitution-based.
Nilbogs are defined by class levels--they do not possess racial Hit Dice. Nilbogs have the following racial traits.
- -2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, -2 Charisma. Nilbogs are quick but weak and ugly.
- Small: Nilbogs are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Fast: Nilbogs are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Nilbogs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Skilled: +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks.
- Special Attacks: Spatio-temporal reversal (see above)
- Special Defenses: Damage reversal (see above)
- Languages: Goblins begin play speaking Goblin. Goblins with high Intelligence scores can choose any of these bonus languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Gnoll, Gnome, Halfling, Orc.