N Medium animal
Init +3; Senses low-light vision, scent; Perception +5
AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Natural Armor)
hp 17 (2d8+8)
Fort +7, Ref +6, Will +2
Speed 40 ft.
Melee 2 hooves +4 (1d3+3)
Str 17, Dex 17, Con 18, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 8
Base Atk +1; CMB +4; CMD 17 (21 vs. trip)
Feats Endurance, RunB
Skills Perception +5
A combat trained pony can bear a rider into combat and knows the tricks attack, come, defend, down, guard, and heel.
- Attack The animal attacks apparent enemies. You may point to a particular creature that you wish the animal to attack, and it will comply if able. Normally, an animal will attack only humanoids, monstrous humanoids, giants, or other animals.
- Come The animal comes to you, even if it normally would not do so.
- Defend The animal defends you (or is ready to defend you if no threat is present), even without any command being given. Alternatively, you can command the animal to defend a specific other character.
- Down The animal breaks off from combat or otherwise backs down. An animal that doesn’t know this trick continues to fight until it must flee (due to injury, a fear effect, or the like) or its opponent is defeated.
- Guard The animal stays in place and prevents others from approaching.
- Heel The animal follows you closely, even to places where it normally wouldn’t go.